Eating Disorder Recovery &
Are you seeking greater support for your eating disorder recovery?
Take charge of your life through Eating Disorder Recovery and Life Coaching Sessions.
This takes courage, and I can help.
As a professional Eating Disorder Recovery and Life coach, I’ve helped many clients successfully navigate the different stages of recovery and build a life beyond their eating disorder.
My goal is to help you get clear on the best outcome for you, create an action plan and hold you accountable so you can stay on track with your continued recovery.
This is a partnership.
In Eating Disorder Recovery and Life Coaching sessions, we work together to clarify your recovery goals, help you with day-to-day struggles, and identify obstacles in your recovery.
We’ll work on building a foundation, developing healthy coping skills, making peace with food and creating a vision for your life.
This is about you.
Eating Disorder Recovery and Life Coaching is highly customized to fit your needs.
No two coaching relationships are the same.
Depending on where you are in your recovery, we may work together to:
- Develop a self-care practice that will best serve you, and support you in achieving your recovery and life goals.
- Break down your goals into small, achievable action steps that are big enough to move you forward and small enough to be realistic. Realistic goals are key to success.
- Determine what will best motivate you and hold you accountable to your goals.
- Develop new best practices for stress management and emotional regulation.
- Identify and re-work negative perspectives, patterns, or old ways of thinking that no longer serve you or the pursuit of your recovery goals.
- Identify and manage fear, doubt, worry, or guilt that interferes with the changes you want to make in your life and recovery.
- Identify your core values, strengths, and priorities so you can better leverage and honor them in your recovery.
- Craft a vision, so you can start living in ways that bring you joy.
This is about flexibility.
In my coaching practice there are no commitments or rigid schedules.
We schedule sessions for when it best serves you – for most new clients this is usually once every week. Sessions last up to 50 minutes.
Fees for One-on-One Coaching Sessions:
- Discovery Session – Free 30-minute session
- 3 Sessions: $450 *(50 min each) for phone, video conferencing, or in-person
- 3 Months/12 Sessions: $1,500 (50 min each)
- Note: Coaching services can be customized to best support your needs and the cost varies if you request more time than 50 min or request meal/snack support. This can be discussed during our Discovery Session.
I’m here to help you.
I’m a Certified Professional Life Coach through IPEC (Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching), which is widely recognized as a rigorous certification program, and accredited by ICF (International Coaching Federation). I am also certified as a Recovery Coach (CRC), Energy Leadership Index (ELI) Master Practitioner and in the five principles of Eating Disorder Intuitive Therapy (EDIT™). I received my MBA from the University of New Haven and BA from New England College.
I’ve been there.
I understand your struggles first hand.
I suffered with Bulimia for over 18 years and have lived my own journey of recovery for over 25 years. I understand how tough it can be to find life balance and direction beyond your eating disorder.
Through my own recovery, I learned the importance of self-care, setting clear goals, developing a strong support network and healthy coping skills.
I am passionate about my work.
My goal through coaching is to help others move forward from emotional eating, food addiction, Bulimia, Anorexia or Binge Eating Disorder and build a life they love.
I use my training, intuition and insights from my own recovery to help clients achieve their goals.
Are you ready to build a life beyond your fears?
If you’re seriously considering working with an eating disorder recovery coach, please contact me.
I would love to hear about what you want to get out of coaching, talk about how we may be able to work together, and answer all of your questions. Then you can decide if there is value for you in coaching.