Help your patients, clients, students or parents learn more about eating disorder recovery coaching through Eating Disorder Recovery Workshops.
Each workshop provides a safe, experiential learning environment that helps to motivate, invigorate, and educate participants. They provide an affordable way to interact with a coach but in a group/workshop format.The workshops are inspiring and incorporate visualizations, group/partner/individual exercises, and coaching and teaching.Each participant will leave with new insights, tools and actions that can help move them forward in their own recovery.
There are three options: one hour, three hours, or a series of workshops.
I offer workshops based on the five principles of EDIT™ (Don’t Diet – EDIT™).Other Eating Disorder Recovery Coaching Workshop Topics
$150 for 90 min workshop
- Creating Positive Changes in Your Recovery
- Tranquility from the Inside Out
- How to Make Peace with Your Inner Critic
- Change your Thinking Change Your Recovery
- Identifying Your Core Values and Strengths
- Incorporating Mindfulness into Your Recovery
I can also create custom interactive presentations based on your own objectives, needs, and vision for a unique and successful program.
Don’t Diet – EDIT Workshops
Eating Disorder Intuitive Therapy (EDIT)™
Eating Disorder Intuitive Therapy (EDIT)™ was developed by “Dr. Dorie” McCubbrey, MSEd, PhD, LPC, CEDS as a result of her own journey of recovery from Anorexia, Bulimia and Binge Eating Disorder.Through EDIT™, you will learn how to make thought ED-Its “to shift from the mindset of Eating Disorder (ED) to healing wisdom of the Intuitive Therapist (IT) within you.At first, the voice of ED may be all that you hear, but you will learn how to turn up the volume of IT by practicing the five principles of EDIT™.”
The Five Principles of EDIT™:
Series of five workshops based on the five principles of EDIT™ – can be taken individually or as a series of 5.$150 for 90 min individual session
$500 for all 5 workshops (90 min each)
- Love Your Self: Here you learn to develop COMPASSION for your entire Self — soul, heart, mind and body — Improving body image and your holistic sense of self. Allow this to be the FOUNDATION of your recovery.
- Be True To Your Self: Here you learn how to trust your INTUITION — your sixth-sense, gut feeling, inner knowing — for decisions about your eating, exercise and your entire life. Allow this to be the GUIDANCE for your recovery.
- Express Your Self: Here you develop healthy coping skills. Allow for the AUTHENTICITY of your emotions.
- Give to Your Self: Here you learn to give to yourself rewards that truly replenish your body, mind, heart and soul.
- Believe in yourself – Here you learn relapse prevention for ongoing care.
Ask about the EDIT™ Worksheets, which can be used as Self-Help or as part of your coaching sessions.Eating Disorder Intuitive Therapy (EDIT)™ is a comprehensive, evidence-based approach for “recovery” from eating disorders that has been used successfully for over 20 years.